Friday, March 25, 2011

Art Jam 6: Spidey


I have a couple of unfinished drawings on my Laptop. They are either sketches that went too far and turned into almost finished illustrations or half finished tributes. But  I wanted to specially tackle this one since I started it.

On this week's Art Jam, EDSFOX and I wanted to explore our style of coloring. Each of us took a finished sketch and practiced coloring. Just relaxed and drinking coffee. MarteGod couldn't make it, (coloring Marvel comics is a tough job) We hope to see you very soon bro.

So here is my first Spidey ever. I'm surprised that I have never really try to draw famous characters such as this one before. The background is just an experiment so the character wouldn't felt so alone on the layout.



Done in Sketchbook Pro and colored in Photoshop CS5. 

2 comments:

  1. Va a ver video de esto?
    Si es así ya lo quiero ver! :D
    Saludos brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haya video, pero solo de la coloreada. Como era mi primer fondo me dio miedito grabarlo jajaja.

    ReplyDelete