Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Art Jam 14: IronWar



Full view please!

Long time since my last post.

I should have posted something sooner but here it is. My tribute to Ironman and WarMachine. I should say that I grew a rather stronger preference towards Warmachine, I dunno why.

Here is the process:

1. Sketch

 



Although Ironman's lines are semi clean, this is how it started, setting both characters in position. I tried to make them as dinamic as I could, given the fact that they are both avoiding the explosions and flying at mach 5 speed (hehe). Then I proceeded to draw both armors in place.

2. Clean up


Using a clean hard brush, I cleaned all the sketchy lines, leaving some of them as I saw fit.

3. Finished piece


So there you go. I hope you guys like it.

Be sure to check EDSFOX version of Ironman.  He did an awesome job!

Til next time dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment