Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Doll (artline)


Artjam!

This time it was the turn of Sucker Punch, that spectacular visual delight of a movie (not for every one I know) but since it had girls, guns, samurais and dragons, I was pretty much into it since I saw the very first trailer.

And since Baby Doll was my favorite character, I chose to draw her in action. 

Here are a few steps of the process:


First the roughs, just to place both characters in line and define the anatomy and size of each one. Then comes the laying of the clean lines over the roughs, depending on the amount of detail we want. In this case, I don't want it to look to loose but more defined when it is colored. 

This is only the version with the art line. I hope to have the color version soon. I'm dying to see it fished.

Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment