Monday, November 25, 2013

Who are you?



It has been a while since I last posted, and although I considered seriously to shut down this blog due to the lack of time (or audience) I think is important to keep it, just as a form of journal or diary sort of speak. If any of you guys find it helpful, please let me know! I'll be more than happy to keep this up even more so!

Here is the process of one of my latest jobs, It is an illustration based on a fragment of Alice in Wonderland.

Digital rough. I throw lines on photoshop just to get the general idea of the composition.

I start tightening up lines, first with the foliage and the caterpillar.
Then with the mushrooms and the smoke.


At last with Alice and I made some changes to the caterpillar's face, to be more dramatic and creepy.


Last step, I print the roughs on bristol and ink over them. 


Hope you dig!

All comments welcome and encouraged!


No comments:

Post a Comment