Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily sketch Dump

For the past 2 weeks I've set myself a daily goal, that is to produce a daily sketch with a semi Convention look as warmup for the day, using Copics™ and inks, and to do it under an hour time. I think it is a fair goal and sometimes is hard to keep up, but at least during the week I've been able to do it. And I aim to keep doing it, because I slowly see improvement.

Right now I'm using my friends as subject matter, its easier for me and I give it as a present for them. I feel that having the capacity for art is a responsibility, and I want to give back something to all the people that have been good and kind to me. In this way I practice and they get something that hopefully will last for a long time, so everybody wins.

If you like my work and you are interested in a commission, please send me an e mail so we can work something out.

Here is what I've got so far, from now on I will try to post one daily.


Darth Elle


Sister

Seederal

Dropper

Chango Chango

Tatiana

Jennie Pi
Vicky Quiro


No comments:

Post a Comment