Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Starting Up


So what's the deal here?

I don't want to pretend things or invent stuff just for the sake saying something. My goal is to share what has helped or is helping me to improve my skills as an artist. I realize there is a lot of information out there, I mean, Internet is immense and there are millions of blogs dedicated to the same thing. I know this, but I want to be a part of that global community of artists and give my 2 cents. And if that helps anyone in any way I have reached my goal. Any of your favorite artists started out just as you, with this feeling inside them that drived them to pursuit  their dreams. That is what I feet and I'm sure that is what you are feeling if you are reading this.

So let's start as chronologically as I can, with some of the things that are driving me to get better. I'm focusing more on, like the title of the blog says, celebrating the process more than the final piece itself.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful thing that you breath, eat and live your art...and anyone else's art.

    ReplyDelete