Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Legend of Zelda 2nd Teaser

Where is Navi now?

It's not my intention to keep you guys on the edge waiting and waiting for the finished piece... (or is it?). I have already finished the inks on the whole piece, I just need to make myself enough time to put the colors into it. Again, in the mean time here is another teaser of the process, which I will make a complete post once is ready.

To be honest this is the first time I draw Link and I really liked the result. I'm hoping the colors will really make it come alive.

Everything you need to know about the Legend of Zelda here.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo! esta quedando bien chido we!!
    Ya lo quiero ver terminado! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fine tuning is beginning to show! I dig the stroke, the composition and, my personal favorite, the detail in texture, materials, and creases. Link’s gaze marks the difference between “still life” and “alive”. Kudos on the dynamism of the hair and the life-like movements of the body! It can’t do anything but improve with the coloring so: do it! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete